A Digital Marketing Specialist Dubai should have a set of skills to be successful. In this post, I would like to showcase these skills in particular.
Let’s how you can use marketing automation for improving E-commerce business:
If you are a business digital marketing can change your bottom line. The initial phase is the development of a website that you can promote using digital platforms.
The website has to do the following:
- Create a good image for your business
- Effectively portray your services to your customers
- Optimized for Search Engine Rankings
- Integrate with other marketing and CRM platforms
- Easy to update and manage.
Why you should hire a digital marketing specialist in Dubai?
- Wide array of digital marketing skills at your disposal
- Budget Management can be easily handled by a specialist as this done on day to day basis for multiple platforms.
- You can get the experience of digital marketing specialist to work for your business rather than spending years developing those experiences.
- Save time and create new time for concentrating on your business
- You can scale your business with outsourcing your marketing to a digital marketing specialist
Digital Marketing Automation for E‑Commerce Businesses
Revenue and profit is the key to the success of any E-Commerce Business. Creating targeted emails that are triggered based on the user’s actions can enable personalized communication with customers.
Generating more revenue and profits, as a result, is based on how you can increase the average order value and the lifetime customer value. Automation systems make this more efficient and effective. There are different types of automation systems that can be used to achieve sales as well as customer retention.
A customer moves through different stages during the interaction with the business and at each stage, the customer or the user can be engaged with personalized messages to move them forward with the help of these systems. This approach strengthens the relationship and brand recall.
For example, a welcome email series can be used to establish a relationship with new customers. Offering them educational material as they progress through different stages of interaction can help any business make more sales and revenue in return.
Advantages of Marketing Automation
- Reduce your staffing costs
- Increased revenue and average deal size
- Improve accountability of marketing & sales teams
- Be more effective
- Less repetition, more creativity
- Refine your marketing processes
- Target potential customers across multiple channels
- Never stop A/B testing your campaigns
- Boost customer lifetime value through up-sells and cross-sells
- Take your marketing activity to an ultra-targeted level
- Save time managing your social media campaigns
- Schedule posts and campaigns ahead of time
- Reduce the time it takes to create campaigns
- Re-purpose existing content to nurture leads
- Better reporting on what’s working and what’s not
- Reward your most loyal customers with a referral program
- Taking the guesswork out of lead scoring
- Prioritize your leads with lead scoring
- Keep your CRM data up to date
- Know exactly when to call
- Reduce lead conversion time
- Automatically follow-up with leads
- Never make another cold call
- Staff satisfactio
- More messaging, more time, more channels, more sales
- Marketing teams can share the love
Too much messaging?
Smaller segments need better customer profiles (and more content)
You’ll have to invest in technology